A factory founded in 1890 by Julius Griesbach Senior. Its comprehensive range of products also included a wide selection of ceramic figures. New design elements were introduced from 1954 by the sculptor and modeller Albert Strunz. The sculpture designed by Strunz included a line in wall masks, which was introduced in 1958 and continued to be enlarged in the following years. Some of these were so popular that Achental-Keramik occasionally had to be called in to make them. The wall masks designed by Strunz continued to exert a strong influence until the early 1970s, shaping the characteristic look of this product line. Late in January 1973 the business was taken over by the W. Goebel Porzellanfabrik, a Porcelain factory from nearby Rödenthal.